Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The New King in the Block!

Ok guys as I limp back to normal after a bout of flu I have the results of my first encounter with the STP fuel additive. In one word AWESOME! Just when I thought that things could not get any better after using System D, STP has completely bowled me over. Yes, try it for yourselves and see. The engine is now even smoother and quieter. At speeds above 60kmph the noise levels inside the cabin are now in petrol engine territory.

Since you chuck a whole bottle in at once you need to fill 52 liters of fuel to use the magic potion but boy is it worth it. I also got more accurate FE figures for a 50% City and 50% highway/expressway run on my last trip to Mumbai. The magic number is 12.43kmpl with always A/C on!

And since my average speed on the express way would be at least 120kmph you can't say I was looking great FE figures. Now all I have to do is keep STP bottles stocked up which will be interesting as it is known to be in very short supply. Well now we now why!

No comments: